Remote Controller / Ground Control Station (GCS)
The off-the-shelf portable ground control station (GCS) is a flexible and universal solution for controlling unmanned vehicles and payloads. By using a unique, modular electronics compartment (MEC), application-specific hardware can be quickly installed. This flexibility allows the GCS to be configured to control unmanned aircraft vehicles (UAV), ground robots, bomb-disposal robots, remotely operated vehicles (ROV), and other robotic devices. The GCS can also be configured to control and monitor measurement and sensing equipment.
There are 3 products.
- SIYI MK15 Mini HD Handheld radio System
- Transmitter Remote Control
- 5.5-inch Monitor 1080p 60fps 180ms FPV
- 15KM Range
- Android OS 8-Core
- For DJI Matrice 600 drones
- Integrated video downlink and aircraft control into one system
- 2.4/5.8 GHz transmission frequency
- Up to 5 km transmission range
- It is powered by a 2S rechargeable battery
- HDMI/SDI/USB video output
No product available!